Payment is due at the time of service unless previously arranged. Currently, I am an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and accepting the following plans:
- BCBS (PPO)
I will file your insurance for in-network claims. Before your first session, please call your insurance company and ask for the following information to bring with you, along with a copy of your insurance card:
- Do you have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do you need pre-authorization for mental health services?
- What is your deductible amount before benefits will be paid?
- Do you have co-insurance after deductible has been met?
- How many sessions are you allowed per year and when does your year begin? (plans can be on a regular calendar year, on a fiscal calendar year, or something different)
- What is your co-pay amount?
- Are there any exclusions on your policy?
You should review your plan details and/or call your plan administrator to see whether my services will be covered for reimbursement purposes. Plans frequently change, and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of exactly what your insurance company covers, and for what it will reimburse.
If you choose to use your insurance to pay for your sessions, prior to our first meeting, please download and fill out the Insurance Form in it's entirety. Call your carrier to obtain the required information on the form before this session.
You are ultimately responsible and will be billed for all charges for services not covered by your insurance plan.
If your carrier is not listed above, you will be expected to pay the normal rate in full at your session. Upon your request, I can provide you with a detailed receipt that may be used to request reimbursement from your insurance carrier.
I do not file insurance for "out of network" claims. Upon request, I can provide a detailed receipt, which may aid in your reimbursement.